Man who sent lewd videos of self to high school student sentenced to prison

Michael+Williams+is+sentenced+for+sending+lewd+videos+to+teenager.+

Michael Williams is sentenced for sending lewd videos to teenager.

By Christine Holmes, News Director

A Zanesville man was sentenced to 18 months in prison Monday morning after pleading guilty to two counts of disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, fifth-degree felonies, and one count of tampering with evidence, a third-degree felony.

According to Assistant Prosecuting Attorney John Litle, a local high school student reported receiving inappropriate videos from 44 year-old Michael Williams to her assistant principal.

Litle said Williams reached out to the victim over Facebook indicating he’d like to send her something  improper, but added he shouldn’t since she’d likely tell someone.

Later that day, Williams sent the girl two videos of himself undressed — one while urinating in his own mouth and the other while digitally penetrating himself.

When the victim’s boyfriend saw the material, he responded by threatening to beat up Williams and show his girlfriend’s mother.

Williams denied sending the videos and later contacted the victim’s mother to share the same content with her, indicating he enjoys having women urinate on him, especially young girls.

At that point, the mother was unaware that the same content had already been shared with her teenage daughter.

The principal who had been notified of the videos turned the matter over to the school resource officer leading to Williams’ arrest in March.

Throughout the investigation, it was learned that Williams had deleted the conversation with the victim, leading to his charge of tampering with evidence.

By law, Williams was only eligible for a prison sentence for the act of deleting evidence, not for sending the videos to the teen. 

While handing the plea agreement and still photos from the videos to Judge Mark Fleegle, Litle referred to the pictures as “some truly disgusting images.”